The Coaching in Schools Teachers' Pocketbook offers a range of practical skills and strategies for improving performance and raising attainment at every level in school.
Already a GoodCPDGuide user? Sign in now.
This provider has opted to moderate all reviews before they are published.
Your changes won't be seen until they have approved it
Coaching in Schools presents a pocketful of practical skills and strategies for improving performance and raising attainment at every level in school. Discover how to develop positive, solution-focused coaching in school through using various tools. Enable high quality, thoughtful dialogues; learn to build rapport, question, listen and give feedback in roles as a both a coach and a coachee. Coaching approaches can be used in school to:
• Help teachers become even more influential and motivational
• Create strategic development plans
• Support troubled students at risk of exclusion
• Improve performance management dialogues
• Build a common language to support culture change
• Develop high-performing leadership teams
• Build hope and optimism in schools in need of improvement
• Empower children as independent learners
• Create positive outcomes in challenging parental relationships
In order to ensure that you can edit your review in future, and so that the provider can reply to you directly, we need a few details from you so that you can log in later
Set password At least 6 characters please.) *
Set password confirmation (type the same password again.) *
Copyright (c) 2011-15 Teacher Development Trust
All rights reserved. |
Customer support |
Code of practice |