No reviews yet
|Provider Rating||No reviews yet|
|Description||Simon and Sarah will help you prepare for the introduction of the new AQA GCSE Geography specification in September 2016. You will consider crossovers with the legacy specification and will then focus on planning and delivery. This course will look at resources, Teaching and Learning strategies and Fieldwork with a view to supporting you to a smooth transition to the new GCSE course.|
|Categories||Secondary, Teaching and Learning, KS4, Humanities, Teaching staff, Out of school|
|Learning outcomes for participants/users and, where relevant, pupils or students||1. Review the new specification - what kind of geography will we be teaching?
2. Plan the delivery of the specification and look at how to resource it
3. Consider the options for constructing Schemes of Work
4. Review fieldwork requirements and consider delivery strategies
5. Examine assessment requirements and strategies for achieving successful outcomes
6. Share ideas, concerns and good practice with colleagues
|Evidence underpinning this approach||The provider has not supplied this information|
|How users/participants can evaluate success||The provider has not supplied this information|
|Follow-up activities and support||The provider has not supplied this information|
This course does not have any pre-booked dates available. Please contact the provider directly to arrange this training.